Enjoy velvety smooth soft ice cream, yogurt, sorbet, and sherbet made fresh at home. The Cuisinart Mix-It-In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker turns out professional-quality dairy treats in as few as 20 minutes. Just add fresh ingredients to the 11/2-quart fully automatic machine, turn the dial, and soft-serve ice cream, gelato or yogurt and more is easily yours. Three condiment dispensers send sprinkles and mini-chips down the integrated chute for mix-in treats. Don't forget the swirl at the top of the treat! Removable parts are hand-washable. Heavy-duty plastic and aluminum. Limited 3-year warranty. 10"D x 10"W x 17"H. 12 lbs. Model: ICE-45.
• Easy recipes included for a variety of sorbets and sherbets, or luscious low-fat frozen yogurts
• Three easy-pull tab condiment dispensers lets you add your favorite mix-ins
• Pull down handle dispenses soft serve ice cream directly into cones or bowls to save valuable counter or table space
• Don't miss a dollop! When ice cream stops flowing through, lift the lid and scoop out the rest
• Handy removable drip tray keeps drips off the work area
• Fully automatic, effortless ice cream making. Just turn dial, add ingredients, and watch your dessert begin to freeze
• Cone holder holds a stack of pointed or flat bottom cones
• Double-insulated freezer bowl holds temperature for fast results
• No chemicals, salt, or ice required
• Removable parts for easy cleaning
• Nonskid feet keep the unit from moving during operation
• Instruction and recipe book with 26 recipes included
• Stainless steel waffle cone holder not included
• Watts: 80
• Freezer bowl must be completely frozen before beginning recipe.
• Place the freezer bowl upright in the back of freezer for a minimum of 12 hours.
• To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen.
• Freezer should be set to 0 degrees F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
• Unplug your Cuisinart Mix-It-In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker before cleaning.
• Base: Wipe with a damp cloth and dry. Never use abrasives or immerse in water.
• Freezer bowl and lid: Wash by hand in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. DO NOT PUT IN THE DISHWASHTER. DO NOT CLEAN WITH ABRASIVE CLEANSERS OR IMPLEMENTS.
•Handle with dispensing bracket: Wash thoroughly by hand in warm soapy water. Be sure to eliminate all ice cream residue by cleaning the dispenser while it is opened (with the handle pushed down) and closed (with handle up).
• Mixing arm, condiment containers, condiment chute and drip tray: Wash by hand in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. These parts are also top rack dishwasher-safe. Be careful not to remove the small rubber pads that are located inside the condiment containers when cleaning. The rubber pads are a part of the condiment containers and are not removable.
This product is intended for use in the U.S. and Canada and is built to U.S. Electrical Standards for 110V.
Manufacturer: Chefs Special (includes shipping and duty)