- 12-Cup automatic coffeemaker with built-in automatic bean grinder
- Fully programmable with adjustable auto-shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, Brew Pause, 1- to 4-Cup setting, and grind-off option for using pre-ground coffee
- 12-Cup glass carafe with a wide comfort grip handle
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop, instruction Booklet
- Measures 12 by 9-4/5 by 17-1/2 inches; 3-Year limited warranty
A perfect addition to any modern kitchen, this 12-cup automatic coffeemaker grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce a fresh and flavorful pot of coffee. Its 24-hour full programmability means the unit can be set for "wake-up" coffee or for having coffee ready when it's time to serve dessert--without having to get up from the table. In addition, its brew-pause function makes it possible to sneak a cup before the end of the brewing cycle. Smaller amounts can be brewed without any loss of flavor thanks to the unit�s 1- to 4-cup setting, and its grind-off feature allows for using pre-ground coffee. For added convenience, the coffeemaker provides a large control panel, adjustable automatic shut-off from zero to four hours, and a 12-cup (5 ounces each) glass carafe with a generous stay-cool handle and drip-free pouring spout. Accessories include a gold-tone commercial-style permanent filter and a charcoal water filter for removing impurities. The sleek-looking coffeemaker measures 12 by 9-4/5 by 17-1/2 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.