Dog Otoscope - Basic Vet Otoscope
Notoco 1408 Pet Ear Scope is a cat or dog otoscope. Focal length of veterinary otoscope is set for examination of dog ear problems or cat ear problems. The strong light and magnifier lets you monitor ear problems in dogs or cats. This basic vet otoscope lights and magnifies ear canals and ear drums. Easily check for ear mites, redness caused by infection or hair balls or foxtails. Monitor pet recovery from dog ear mites or cat ear mites. Helps you decide when dogs or cats need a vet.
The Pet Earscope performance is similar to higher priced veterinary otoscope models used by veterinarians. Detailed instruction sheet explains otoscope use and about common pet ear problems.
Pet Earscope Model 1408 Otoscope:
- Light weight: 2.5 ounces
- Pet Ear Scope Length: 6.5"
- Strong light plus magnified image
- 2 viewing tips 4 mm and 7 mm.
- Difference between Notoco Pet Earscopes: Model 1408 has one each of 4mm & 7 mm viewing tips. Vet Otoscope Model 1410 has 2 of each ear tip.
- Soft vinyl Earscope carrying pouch.
- Uses standard batteries (2 AAA) and bulb (#222).
- Note: #222 bulbs we sell are tested to project a straight beam of light allowing for proper otoscope lighting.
- Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Manufacturer: free shipping